|Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Role: FP&A Analyst
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
We are currently recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the leading telecom company's team.
The FP&A Analyst will support all aspects of the client's Financial Planning cycle and Financial and Management reporting. This includes co-ordination with the Company's two shareholders, the client's Finance team and key business stakeholders. The role will also connect with business leaders to analyse and challenge any planned activities and costs and present and explain budgeted activities and financials to the Board as well as preparing Board Papers relating to the plans.
- End-to-end annual budget and forecast processes.
- Modeling financial effects for budget, periodic reforecast and long term planning.
- Preparation of all other internal management financial reporting to explain performance.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional partners
- Budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecasts, Performance Reporting, and Developing and improving processes
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) - Candidates must be fully Qualified
- With 2-3 years PQE (Post Qualified Experience)
- Telecoms experience is an advantage - but must come from a strong commercial sector background
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecasts, Performance Reporting and Developing and improving processes.
- Experience handling FP&A in Medium to large companies
- Advanced Excel - Large Data manipulation or Financial Modelling experience
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: pension, bonus
Digital Trading Analyst - Telecoms
Digital Analyst - B2B - Telecom
SRN Data Reporting Analyst - Telecom
Location: City of London
Business Sales Specialist