|Job Title:||Financial & Reporting Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Financial & Planning Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Financial & Reporting Analyst to join our team to support the FP&A Manager with all aspects of our Financial Planning cycle and Financial and Management reporting. This includes co-ordination with the our two shareholders, our Finance team and key business stakeholders.
The Financial & Reporting Analyst will also connect with business leaders to analyse and challenge any planned activities and costs and present and explain budgeted activities and financials to the Board as well as preparing Board Papers relating to the plans.
Other responsibilities of the Financial & Reporting Analyst include:
- End to end annual budget and forecast processes.
- Modelling financial effects for budget, periodic reforecast and long term planning.
- Preparation of all other internal management finance reporting to explain performance.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross functional partners
- Budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecasts, Performance Reporting and Developing and improving processes
The successful Financial & Reporting Analyst will have:
- Fully Qualified
- 2-3 years of Post Qualified experience
- Commutable distance to Theale-3 days per week in the Theale office
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecasts, Performance Reporting and Developing and improving processes.
- Experience handling FP&A in Medium to large companies
To apply for the Financial & Reporting Analyst please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.