|Job Title:||Financial Analyst - Financial Reporting|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Role: Financial Analyst - Financial Reporting
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
A key role within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team at The Company reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting. In this position, you will help and assist in financial reporting, balance sheet control, audit coordination, technical accounting advisory and Finance policies and procedures.
This role provides an opportunity to enhance skills gained in accountancy practice and exposure to senior finance management, including Director of Finance and CFO. We need a technical strong accountant along with management and advisory skills in the job. It's a business facing role with management of multiple stakeholders across the business being key part of the role.
What you can expect to be doing:
Audit Co-ordination and Management
A key role for the Financial Analyst is to help manage audit relationships from deliverables to audit issues, from planning meeting to clearance. This role will ensure that we deliver a successful (smooth and no-surprise) audit at half year, hard close and year end.
Statutory Accounts (FRS 101 Reporting)
Assist in the delivery of statutory accounts for all UK companies including UK (main operating company, Holding, ID Mobile and UKB).
CAS (IFRS Reporting)
Review of any critical areas ensuring timely preparation and submission of quarterly and annual budget CAS forms by the team. Support team in preparing certain disclosure forms for quarter end and annual budget.
Balance Sheet and Finance Manual
Team is responsible for balance sheet (RAG) reviews and finance manual. The Financial Analyst will play a key part in setting the plan, supporting the team, and ensuring that the process goes well and objectives are delivered on time.
Support Head of Financial Reporting on key projects. Currently we are reviewing the legal and capital structure of the organisation.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant ACA, from public practice background.
- Technical accounting/advisory skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101.
- An engaging individual able to build strong relationships with senior management and external advisors.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills to coordinate activities across various teams.
- Proactive in identifying and dealing with audit and accounting issues.
- Be delivery focused and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex accounting requirements effectively.
- Good at Excel and Power point.
If this looks interesting click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.