|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Financial Accountant (Financial Reporting on IFRS)
we are currently recruiting for a leading telecom company based in Reading for Financial Accountant.
A key role within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team and reports directly into the Head of Financial Reporting. It's a team of 12 responsible for some of the most complex accounting areas. In this position, you will help and assist in financial reporting, balance sheet control, audit coordination, technical accounting advisory and Finance policies and procedures.
- Newly Qualified ACA or ICAEW
- Qualified accountant ACA or ICAEW, from public practice background.
- Technical accounting / advisory skills.
- Up to date knowledge and reporting on IFRS and FRS 101.
- Technical Experience- UK Finance: Technical Accounting Advisory, Financial Reporting, Accounting standards, Statutory Accounts, Understanding of IFRS and FRS101
The role will be working across all 3 teams within the department:
- Cash flow\ Working Capital,
- IFRS 16
- Financial Reporting to Hong Kong
- Financial Reporting on IFRS
if interested,Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.