|Job Title:||Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)|
|REF:||CDP - FRA_1684946249|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
The role and its purpose.
A key role within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting.
It's a team of 13 responsible for some of the most complex accounting areas at the company.
In this position, the individual will assist in working capital & cashflow reporting.
What does the role involve?
Assist in cashflow reporting every month.
Assist in the quarterly cashflow forecast, annual budget and 1 and 5 year budget.
Assist in preparing the monthly working capital pack.
Submit numbers to the parent company in Hong Kong.
Assist in improvement projects in the team
The type of person we are looking for.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant - Newly Qualified ACA
- 1-2 years PQE (Post Qualified Experience)
- Must come from an Audit/Accounting Sector background
- Cashflow Reporting, Forecasting and Month End Pack Reporting Experience
- Experience with understanding and explaining the underlying commercial drivers causing variances against budgets/forecasts and business plans
- Excel Advanced
Should you be keen on the opportunity - please click on Apply!
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks - please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO