|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Finance Business Partner - 6 month contract - Telecoms - Gloucestershire/Hybrid (2-3 days/week in the offices)
The role is to assist the current Finance Business Partners with BAU as they are moving over to SAP.
The role is extremely commercially focused, supporting contract managers,operations and business development teams. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - supporting growth targets by winning new
business with the business development teams and working with operations to ensure we maximise revenue from existing clients and make sure we deliver our services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract
profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
We are looking for a hands on Finance Business Partner who has the ability to work in a manual process, i.e spreadsheets until all centralized processes are up and running which would be SAP. Ability to report on financials, strong on management accounting and operations and Stakeholder Management
- The FBP is pivotal in supporting the business. In working closely with the operational and business development teams and being a part of the day to day running of the business.
- The FBP will play a key role in ensuring the company delivers accurate reporting of the monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business and driving initiatives as required.
- The FBP will also be fully engaged in compiling the annual operating plan and OGSP's to deliver this as well as ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions, business cases and bid development - ensuring understanding on how internal and external influences will impact the business and making the best decisions for the group as a whole
What is needed for the requirement:
- Fully Qualified or Part Qualified (ACCA\ACA\CIMA)
- Previous business partnering experience and knowledge of the sales pipeline/bid process would be advantageous
- Experience from Telco's is an added advantage
- SAP experience is an added advantage
- ability to present complex financial information
- Effective at operating in a matrix environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.