|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Role: Finance Business Partner
Locations: Glasgow and Tewkesbury (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for one of the leading telecoms brand for Finance Business Partner role.
- The role is extremely commercially focused, supporting contract managers, operations and business development teams. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - supporting growth targets by winning new business with the business development teams and working with operations to ensure we maximise revenue from existing clients and make sure we deliver our services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
- The FBP is pivotal in supporting the business. In working closely with the operational and business development teams and being a part of the day to day running of the business.
- The FBP will play a key role in ensuring client's Telecoms delivers accurate reporting of the monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business and driving initiatives as required.
- The FBP will also be fully engaged in compiling the annual operating plan and OGSP's to deliver this as well as ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions, business cases and bid development - ensuring we understand how internal and external influences will impact the business and making the best decisions for the client group as a whole.
- Working with the wider clientTelecoms team to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts ensuring integrity, accuracy, consistency and providing clear visibility of the financial health of the business units.
- Supporting with the accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income on a monthly basis, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non-current debt.
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Partnering with the business leads to prepare full annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Support business development/sales teams identify, track, review and financially appraise the sales pipeline.
- Close working relationship with the operations and finance team to ensure accurate and timely billing, efficient payroll reporting and driving improvements in the working capital.
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
- Ad hoc analysis and presentation of complex financial information in response to senior management requests.
- Work closely with the Divisional senior management to help drive business performance and provide high quality financial information.
- Develop and report KPI's relevant to the business.
- Support operations teams with cost management of client contract costs.
- Identify and drive financial efficiency ensuring the correct allocation of the Division's resources.
- Provide objective challenge to the Division's performance and plans.
- Provide forward looking insight utilising experience of the past and utilising financial and business skills.
- Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to Operations on opportunities and risks.
- Develop business cases and support the bid process for new business.
- Support business adherence to group financial governance processes.
- Managing direct report based at site.
What we are looking for
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified, ideally with 3+ years commercial experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Influential and motivational leadership capability.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- Effective at operating in a matrix environment
- High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- Previous business partnering experience and knowledge of the sales pipeline/bid process would be advantageous
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Reporting Analyst /ACA Audit
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
IT Engineer - Mandarin speaking/Chinese
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA