As an Estate Management Surveyor, you will collaborate closely with colleagues in Site Negotiation, Site Management, Property Legal, and Technical Operations to ensure site agreements align with Business needs.
- Providing expert advice on estate management and risk management of sites within the region.
- Undertaking a wide range of professional asset and estates management duties and project delivery tasks.
- Managing financial planning and budgeting of property assets and commercial projects.
- Supporting strategic new site acquisitions and disposals.
- Providing input, advice, expertise, and technical resources to support property asset management activities.
- Managing rent review negotiations with Landlords and Agents.
- Promoting the team as a center of excellence and supporting policy and guideline development.
- Supporting governance and process improvements and maintaining appropriate data management controls.
We are seeking candidates who demonstrate:
- Confidence in negotiation and come from a background within mobile telecoms
- Direct experience and a detailed knowledge of land/property law, litigation, and dispute resolution.
- Strong dispute resolution skills.
- Experience using data management tools and a high degree of computer literacy.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Availability to travel to sites.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Software Engineering Lead
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance