|Job Title:||Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Document Controller / Document Control Lead - Permanent - Reading/Hybrid - In office 3 days per week
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Document Controller, with SharePoint expertise and someone who has been part of Document Control implementation processes, to join leading telecoms company in Reading.
*We are looking for an expert in SharePoint as part of this role will be implementing document control processes*
Reporting directly to the Head of Quality Assurance and Operational Excellence, the Document Controller will work very closely with the Management Systems lead as well as the wider business in development and delivery of MBNL's Management System. The Document Controller should provide a point of focus for formal control of standards, process and technical documentation within MBNL. The role acts as a 'gatekeeper' to ensure that critical documentation is managed in accordance with our internal, Shareholder and regulatory requirements, ensuring that the Management System is the 'single source of truth' within MBNL.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Coordinate and oversee the update, review, approval, release and archiving of process and technical documentation that forms the MBNL Management System.
- Organise and maintain the MBNL document management system in a structured and accessible manner.
- Establish and improve business wide document management standards and processes.
- Take responsibility for the creation, control and usage across MBNL document templates, ensuring they remain current, accessible and fit for purpose.
- Oversee the application document metadata during the drafting and publishing processes to ensure consistency and long term control of documentation.
- Support the creation and review of documentation during drafting and publishing to ensure consistent application of the MBNL document management standard including revision status, formatting and application of standard statements and document content.
- Maintain relevant and accurate records of documents, including logs, databases, and registers, to facilitate easy retrieval and maintain audit trails.
- Provide direct support to the HSEQ team in the creation and maintenance of the HS&E Legal Registers, Aspects/Hazards and HSEQ standards, processes, procedures, guidance, templates and forms.
- Support the Management Systems Lead in implementation of an integrated Business Management System covering Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems (i.e. compliant to ISO 9001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015).
- Assist in data entry tasks related to document management and control.
- Undertake periodic monitoring, review and audit of document management processes and document system across the MBNL organisation.
- Ensure document changes are communicated in a manner relevant to the document audience and degree of changes made.
- Provide training to MBNL, its shareholders and suppliers regarding document management standards and processes to ensure correct usage.
- Support the implementation of corrective actions where documents require review and/or update during improvement activities.
- Assist in resolving any document-related issues or discrepancies.
- Provide relevant information, reports and support discussions to enable leadership of HSEQ at all levels in the organisation, ensuring this remains MBNL's non-negotiable priority.
Critical Knowledge & Experience
- SharePoint expertise - essential
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Professional document management training
- Knowledge of and experience within a ISO9001 and ISO45001 certified system.
- Experience within the construction or asset management industry and an awareness of CDM
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Finance Manager
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
BUSINESS ANALYST (.NET) - CONTRACT - SWORDS - IRELAND - REMOTE
Senior Finance Manager