|Job Title:||Data Protection Associate (Admin)|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Data Protection Associate (Admin)
- Reading - with the possibiityof working overtime on weekends.
- Rate is per hour - Inside IR35
- Please note, this contract will run up until Dec 2022.
Responsibilities in the role:
In this role you'll do a variety of interesting and important things that are essential to The Company operating in a way that enables it to be compliant with relevant data protection laws and regulations.
- Assist the DPO and Deputy DPO in the development of appropriate policies and help influence key stakeholders to buy in to the policies, identifying and addressing gaps in compliance
- Conduct GDPR compliance reviews with the DPO / Deputy DPO.
- Oversee and manage the public facing customer communication inbox, tracking activity, escalating issues and overseeing the successful completion of associated tasks.
- Oversee the subject access request process and individual rights, supporting government liaison team in the effective and ongoing delivery of individuals rights.
- Support the DPO with the management of data breach prevention in the event of non-compliance.
- Ensure breaches are adequately controlled, escalated and addressed.
- Manage and oversee recording and mitigating any identified risk/non-compliance.
Collaborate with the wider Risk and Compliance Team supporting ongoing team activity and developing team knowledge on GDPR.
- Maintain a DP knowledge base on the intranet.
- Liaise with customers where necessary or required
- GDPR experience and knowledge is essential for this role
- Excellent organisational skills.Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential; a people person skilled at building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and guidance/report writing skills - ability to perform detailed analysis and write clear concise reports and advisory briefs
- Proven ability to implement change and manage processes.
Should you not hear back within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.