|Job Title:||Customer Communications Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Customer Communications Specialist
Contract - 3 Months Initially
Reading/Hybrid - 2 Days per week Onsite
We're on a mission to grow and we have exciting plans in Marketing to make that happen. So right now, we're on the hunt for a creative marketer who can help to deliver brilliant marketing communications to customer base.
We recognise how critical it is to our growth to engage and retain our customers - and have several new exciting propositions which will help to support this strategy. This role will support in delivering these.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy comms squad, working closely with the CVM team and Marketing Managers to deliver against customer experience ambitions, retention, upsell and cross sell targets.
This is a hugely exciting role so we're looking for a talent with a passion for brilliant creative customer marketing to come and join the team.
- Liaise with CVM team, Marketing Managers and Marketing Planning on individual work streams to deliver customer comms creative requirements
- Working with the CVM Insights team to deliver marketing effectiveness based on conversion/engagement data and test and learn approach
- Writing briefs for In-House Agency defining the requirements to deliver against briefed objectives
- Manage the development and delivery of final creative assets
- Liaise with key support departments (brand, legal, props, vendor team etc) to ensure creative fits appropriate guidelines
- Experience in Customer Comms or related Marketing comms in B2C organisations
- Experience in driving positive impact on customer behaviour and commercial outcomes.
- Good stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing peers and senior team
- Experience working in multi-functional teams to deliver joint objectives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think differently about how to solve comms challenges
- Excellent grammar and language skills with a passion for exceptional copy writing
- Ability to write inspiring and brilliant briefs
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
Payroll Specialist - Oracle - UK Payroll experience
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO