|Job Title:||Contracts Manager /Supplier/Partner Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Contracts Manager - HSEQ
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to work closely with the HSEQ team and shareholders to ensure that working relationships are effective with our operational support partner.
What the Contracts Manager can expect to be doing:
- Principal interface with our Operational Support Partner to maintain productive, open and collaborative relationships, to enable effective and timely responses to matters as they arise.
- In partnership with our Operational Support Partner develop detailed Service Manual to support service understanding.
- Proactively mitigate project risk, managing budgetary variance and contract amends on continuing and ongoing basis.
- Arrange and administer contract performance monitoring implementing a robust governance around target monitoring to meet MBNL outcomes and track against future projections.
- Be responsible for reporting and presenting performance information that is accurate, timely and easily understood by a range of audiences.
- Support the operational implementation of services to ensure optimum efficiency.
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in managed contract services
To apply for the Contracts Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Supplier Performance Manager
NTQ Project Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Estate Management Surveyor
Estate Management Surveyor - Telecoms/Mobile
Facility Manager_Mandarin speaking