|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Morris|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Role: Commercial Finance Manager
Hybrid working - Reading
We are currently partnering with a telecoms client, who are going who an exciting growth phase, looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their fast paced team. This person will be responsible for the end to end ownership of Financial Management of all aspects of Site Running & ESN.
We are looking for someone with the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment. You will be responsible for Site Running & ESN. Strategy setting and leading on 5-year plans for Site Running, restructuring and ESN while working with Finance and Non-Finance teams across the business, Shareholders and external Energy and Estate management partners.
- Robustly challenging business activities to ensure best value for money
- Identify cost savings opportunities and drive initiatives to achieve the cost savings and help the business and its shareholders meet corporate financial targets
- Accountable owner of the funding mechanism between the business and shareholders and external partners to ensure appropriate levels are justified and maintained on monthly basis to support day to day operations while keeping a healthy working capital cycle
- Being subject matter expert (SME) on the sharing of Site Running (Rent, Rates & utilities) cost between our two shareholders equitably. Managing existing cost sharing arrangement with shareholders, negotiating, influencing, and implementing new cost sharing policies.
- Managing escalations to a very senior level in shareholder organisations.
- Responsible for direct management and development of a team of three including a qualified Senior Analyst
- Be the finance lead on Projects and Procurement activities and provide advice, consultancy and guidance to the Project teams on investment decisions through business cases.
- Enforcing appropriate governance, controls and financial management of all finance processes within Site Running and ESN
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: 15% Bonus
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA