|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Farr|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Commercial Finance Analyst
Reading/ Hybrid working - 1 to 2 days a week in HQ
MBNL are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to support the Commercial Finance Manager to deliver a trusted business partnering relationship with the Infrastructure Deployment Services (IDS) function.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Work with the Financial Accounting Team to produce the month end Financial Reporting, with full commentary and analysis to plan.
- Respond to Shareholder queries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Produce the month end packs for the reviews with the directorates to include monthly results and performance against opex initiatives.
- Responsible for the end-to-end financial management of the Buy-In process, both capex and opex implications (rent, rates, utilities, transmission, and operations)
- Managing existing cost sharing arrangement with shareholders and negotiating and implementing new cost sharing mechanisms.
- Liaise with relevant commercial finance managers across the finance team to ensure impacts of deployment projects and actively budgeted and monitored.
- Ensuring appropriate governance and approval of all finance processes within IDS
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support the continued improvement of the analysis, reporting and financial planning. Including the simplification of the models.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant/ Part Qualified - ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical detailed approach
- Solid accounting skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written/ verbal communication
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers. We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.