|Job Title:||Cloud Data Centre Operator (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Job title: Cloud Data Centre Operator (Mandarin Speaking)
Location: Newport, Wales
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cloud data centre site, responsible for on-site reliability and associated project delivery.
- Responsible for inspection of on-site data centre and equipment health check (health lights checking).
- Report to and liaise with the manufacturer to rectify hardware failures of the equipment.
- Follow instructions to verify the IDC supplier's acceptance of the cabinet and validate on-site data centre hosting service delivery confirmation (racks/power/cooling).
- Interface with on-site personnel dispatched by the customer and facilitate communications with on-site IDC suppliers.
- According to the design requirements, the on-site construction unit is instructed to carry out the hardware delivery of the equipment, including the hardware installation and the cable jumper interconnection.
- Ensure compliance with construction safety and quality protection standards.
- Perform initialisation and configuration tasks for IT equipment (mainly servers, switches and third-party equipment) according to the guide, such as management of port configurations, RAID and initial configuration of switches.
- Manage equipment receipt and delivery of on-site hardware assets and consumables.
- Maintain accuracy of warehouse inventory information.
- Inbound and outbound third-party security authorisation and corresponding check in and out registrations and data statistics through the supplier IDC platform.
- Provide regular reports to customers.
- Support other onsite ad hoc duties if requested.
The ideal candidate:
- Computer Science related degree.
- Be familiar with the X86 server architecture and understand the basic principles of network devices.
- Understand virtualisation architecture.
- Having experience of virtual platforms and our client's equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Detail-oriented, presentable, excellent communication skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Cheerful, pleasant, flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible and proactive team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Public Cloud company experience is preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
SRN Data Reporting Analyst - Telecom
Location: City of London
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking
Senior Marketing Manager
3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist