Chinese Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Chinese Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinators are needed for a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our client has established an end-to-end solution in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing through dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Location: Reading or Manchester
Full-time ongoing contract (9:00am -17:30pm, Mon-Fri)
What you will do:
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills: to be able to liaise with engineer, team leader and all levels of project stakeholders
- Keep using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organisation
- Use given tools to input required parameter, and generate script for partner to be used on site
- Liaise and assist subcontractors for issues with the script.
- Generating on-line testing document, document archive and management.
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Maintain document log and document tracker
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks required by the organisation
The successful candidate:
- Mandarin speaker highly preferred with good oral and written English
- Right to work eligibility in the UK. (Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process)
- IT/Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Basic understanding of wireless/mobile network will be of an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work in the UK from the start of your employment without requirement for work/visa sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Product Designer - UI/UX
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B