|Job Title:||Chinese Mandarin Speaking Personal Assistant/Team Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Chinese Mandarin Speaking Personal Assistant/Team Assistant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Full-time onsite, ongoing contract
We are looking for a Chinese Mandarin Speaking Personal / Team Assistant to assist the team, whose duties will involve a wide range of support activities inside the team including: act as the first point of contact; managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments; often controlling access to the manager/executive; booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to department and director.
- Managing director's diary and organising meetings and appointments.
- Assisting with external employees' management.
- Assisting with payment related process.
- Dealing with team members' requests regarding company regulations, processes, etc.
- Organising team-building activities.
- Ad Hoc duties as required.
- Experience in PA/TA area
- Performing well under pressure
- Agile and a quick learner
- Excellent IT, communication and presentation skills
- Team orientated
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work full-time in the UK f from the start of your employment without requirement for work/visa sponsorship.
RTW check is to be conducted prior to submitting your application to the client, passport copy (and share code if applicable) will be required during the assessment process to verify your eligibility.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms