|Job Title:||Business Project Manager - Tariff, Propositions, Products|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Work for a well loved brand in telecoms that offers hybrid working. The role involve projects with in the traiff, propositions and product areas.
Seeking an experienced Business Project Manager to mobilise and plan the business project and take an end-to-end role in the delivery of the project. This will include stakeholder management, planning, risk management, reporting, driving the project and achieving business goals.
- Lead planning activities for the project and each of its constituent workstreams - the definition, initiation, delivery and implementation so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan aligned with stakeholders that is coordinated, appropriately resourced, risk-managed and communicated.
- Ensure that the business outcome or goal for each workstream is defined and agreed with all stakeholders. Holding stakeholders accountable for delivery and ensuring that end to end governance is in place and effective.
- Project management execution (RAID, resource, cost, scope, quality & communication) in alignment with the appropriate PM approach
- Implement and manage standard methods, tools, templates & guidance for project management
- Project Governance and Risk Management through effective escalation.
- Weekly status reports and plan updates to programme/PMO
- Demonstrate experience of running a large complex business transformation projects, where agreed outcomes were met.
- Experience of working on projects that have involved tariffs or propositions, launching new products and working with these teams to understand how the development of these products work.
- Develop strong business-wide stakeholder relationships and effectively manage a multitude of challenging internal and external stakeholders and conflicting views - the business owner, business Subject Matter Experts, technical delivery leads, external partners, the business readiness team, other internal teams, etc.
- Proven experience in project management delivery frameworks and a track record of delivering continuous improvement with Agile and waterfall projects. Provide clear direction on project management methodologies/approaches to the project team to ensure quality and control is fit for purpose.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)