|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Duration:||6 Month Rolling|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Payable Administrator
Responsible process owner for delivery of agreed finance processes within specific Finance Discipline that support the provision of finance services to the business, to the Company, or to other relevant internal stakeholders. Good knowledge of processes, systems, policies and procedures within scope of the role; and well established relationships with key customers to ensure provision of timely, accurate financial and other management information; to resolve or escalate queries as appropriate.
Expected to have acquired a level of technical competence through previous work experience and/or external qualifications, relevant to the scope of the role, to ensure delivery of successful process outcomes, with limited need for day-to-day supervision or management. May also be required to supervise activities of less experienced or junior team members performing similar process activities.
- Responsibility: Works independently within established guidelines, defined procedures and direction, having received appropriate training on relevant systems, scope and requirements of the role.
* Complexity: This role will be the responsible owner of an agreed set of finance processes, within agreed timescales and deliverables, which may include Financial Accounting (e.g. General Ledger accounting, Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable processes), Financial Reporting and Analysis (e.g. management reporting, budgeting, variance analysis, cost and profitability analysis); or other process-oriented activities to support Finance Specialist areas, such as Tax or Treasury (e.g. Tax reporting and compliance, Treasury cash management, transaction reporting or compliance activities)
- Problem-solving: Responsible for delivery of defined processes and dealing with day-to-day operational queries, with escalation of more complex issues to line management that may otherwise impact successful finance process outcomes or quality.
Key Performance Indicators
* Competently selects and applies appropriate operating procedures and accounting policies and guidance, to ensure completion of processes on an accurate and timely basis and compliance with internal controls;
* Control issues are promptly raised and communicated through appropriate channels to highlight financial or business risks;
* Consistent achievement of key deliverables within defined accounting and reporting deadlines;
* Proactively addresses operational problems and inefficiencies, requesting appropriate advice and guidance where necessary;
* Reliable, motivated and committed to achievement of high standards and team objectives;
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.