|Job Title:||Accounting Manager - Financial Reporting|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Accounting Manager- Financial Reporting
The role sits within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team at the client business that will primarily focus on balance sheet control, regular working capital & cash flow reporting, and working closely with the wider business to provide insightful commentary to the senior management. The role will report into Head of Financial Reporting.
The role provides an opportunity to enhance skills gained in accountancy practice and exposure to senior finance management. The person in this role will be a qualified accountant and will be expected to have strong technical accounting, commercial and relationship building skills.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, 5 years PQE.
- An engaging individual able to build strong relationships with teams around the business and senior management.
- Strong organisational and collaboration skills to coordinate activities across various teams.
- Proactive in identifying and dealing with accounting issues.
- Experience of working in a fast moving, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at Excel and Power point.
if interested in the role, please drop me your Cv to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.