2nd Line Support Engineer
We are looking for 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a high profile project based in London (On site Working) . The role will offer extensive training to upskill you and fast track your career
You will also be required to hold or be willing to go through Security Clearance
You will be responsible for…
- Technical Capability - Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Process- Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level - Acts as a point of escalation to resolve service delivery issues.
- Project Work- Works within a team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Problem Solving- Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate.
Your skills and experience will cover…
- Strong 1st line support / Service Desk support/ Deskside Support Experience.
- Experienced in Windows, VMWare, Active Directory
- Strong Technical Assessments
- Proven track record of problem resolutions
Please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com to learn more about how this role will change your career
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infra & Applications Support Engineer
Core Apps 3rd Line Engineer
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer
3rd Line WAN Engineer
1st Line IT Service Desk Agent
IT Desktop Support