I have a number of fantastic opportunities open for Xamarin Developers with experience of C#.net Android mobile development skills and software lifecycle experience to come on-board and work for a Global IT Company based in Bracknell. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
Job Purpose & Accountability: Responsible for the production of design documents, application code and related documentation, this development role is part of a DevOps team working in an Agile methodology to produce mobile applications for the transport sector.
Key skills are Certified Xamarin Developer, C#.net, Android mobile development skills and full software lifecycle experience including testing and support / problem solving.
Key Performance Indicators
Where appropriate there is demonstrable evidence that the work of others has been well managed, e.g. positive feedback received from those being managed.
* Coached colleagues and mentees have benefited from the advice provided.
* Leadership is being provided in at least one technical area.
* Knowledge is being shared within the team.
* When implemented, the designs successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
* Consistently produces deliverables, which require minimal rework following a peer review prior to the engineering phase. * Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
* Issues are notified in a timely manner.
* Responses are provided within the agreed timeframe.
* Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
* Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
* Can produce tangible evidence of how they have proactively identified and resolved potential issues and risks to enable successful delivery.
* Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication to a technical and non-technical audience, utilizing appropriate language and terminology.
* Can produce evidence of how their ideas have benefited their own team and other teams, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
* Can produce evidence of how they have positively contributed to other teams.
* Is able to provide evidence of how they have influenced customer requirements
* Evidence that Corporate and local methodologies have been followed.
* Evidence of input to local processes. These local processes are in regular use and have been successfully audited.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant methods and processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.