Workspace Programme Manager
Remote working initially - Berkshire-based 1-2 days post-lockdown
We're seeking a Workspace Programme Manager to manage a large and complex programme to make sure our client's people have the best working environment in all of their office locations and at home.
You'll have extensive Programme Management experience and a proven track record in leading large scale work space programmes (think 100,000 sqft and 2000 people). You'll be great at pulling different work streams together to achieve hard targets, managing multi-million pound budgets and impressing their Executive Leadership Team with your excellent presentation skills and performance to target. A cool head under pressure and the ability to hit the ground running are essential.
- Responsible for building a programme of work to deliver one or more business outcomes or underpinning technical enablers and ensure they align to the company goals.
- Responsible for definition, initiation, delivery and leadership of large complex programmes of work so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan that is coordinated, risk-managed and communicated. Ensuring the delivery of these high-profile programmes are critical to driving our business outcomes and strategic goals.
- Responsible for continuously optimising value of the delivery programme (process, tools & people)
- Manage the end to end programme budget and ensure that budget investments allocated to the programmes are effectively used in delivering business outcomes.
- Governs and assures that the programme is being delivered effectively with aligned plans structured to reduce risk and dependencies defined and managed.
- Responsible for developing and improving programme delivery capabilities, understanding and embracing complexities and develop strong business wide stakeholder relationships as well as strong partner relationships to ensure successful delivery.
- Set direction and provide leadership and guidance to the programme team.
- Work collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the programme demand and secure resources to meet demand.
- Responsible for the day to day management including demand pipeline of the programme.
- Identify conflicts, provide visibility and work cross functionally to resolve and mitigate. Manage and resolve escalations.
- Work collaboratively and in a matrix management structure with the Programme's key Business Sponsors
- Previous experience managing significant head office property relocation and fit out programmes
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager with relevant qualifications (i.e. MSP)
- Customer focused, dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers
- Detail focused with strong analytic skills
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits