|Job Title:||Wireless Telecoms Site Design Manager/Lead Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Wireless Telecoms Site Design Manager/Lead Engineer is urgently required by our leading, global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, for an initial 12 months rolling contract, to be based in Reading, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have Wireless Telecoms Site Design management & hands on Wireless Telecoms Site Design experience
- Must have the following experience: RF, site adaptation & field experience.
- The successful applicant will having experience in creating, adjusting & optimising design guidance documentation.
- Excellent customer facing experience.
- Experience of working within the Telecommunications sector
- Extensive professional telecoms design and telecoms infrastructure project experience
- Good understanding of Structural and/or Electrical design on Wireless Sites, including H&S compliance
- Experience of working under CDM 2015 regulation
- Implement best practices and industry standards in designs
- Review and approve designs for issue
- Attend progress meetings with client/suppliers
- Expected to lead technical investigations that result from client/internal queries (technical or H&S) and to support the design team in providing detailed answers to address any concerns raised.
- Provide \ assist with project specific solutions & associated creation of documentation \ guidance for approval via Design Council & Tech Com. Liaise with client to resolve documentation conflicts and ensure correct standards and promote "Right First Time" approach. Support the Design Team (locally or remotely) with complex site solutions and resolution \ Point of escalation
- A qualification in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in applying BIM in the design, realisation and hand-over phase
- The Wireless Design Engineer will be expected to have a strong working knowledge of Wireless Site Design, working with the direct support of the lead Acquisition Managers and Lead Design Engineers to ensure that sites that have been designed by 3rd parties are compliant prior to the acquisition process.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester