|Job Title:||Wireless/RF Site Design Manager - Mobile/Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
What will the role be doing?
- Working under CDM 2015 regulation and implement best practices and industry standards in designs.
- Review and approve designs for issue and attend progress meetings with client/suppliers.
- Ensure key Design Personnel receive the required training & development to carry out required tasks at a project specific level.
- Expected to lead technical investigations that result from client/internal queries (technical or H&S) and to support the design team in providing detailed answers to address any concerns raised.
- Provide \ assist with project specific solutions & associated creation of documentation \ guidance for approval via Design Council & Tech Com.
- Liaise with client \ SWC to resolve documentation conflicts and ensure correct standards and promote "Right First Time" approach.
- Support the Design Team (locally or remotely) with complex site solutions and resolution \ Point of escalation.
- Thorough experience preparing Health and Safety documentation and assessing risks.
- Strong working knowledge of Wireless Site Design, working with the direct support of the lead Acquisition Managers and Lead Design Engineers to ensure that sites that have been designed by 3rd parties are compliant prior to the acquisition process mobilising.
- Multiple experience wireless design, RF, site design and field experience would be desirable.
- An understanding of Structural and/or Electrical design on Wireless Sites would be preferable.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Product Manager / Product Owner (Insurance)
Location: Berkshire, England
Junior Project Manager/Planner (Dublin)
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits