WINTEL Engineer - SC Security Cleared
My client is a global IT services provider and they have a new opportunity for a WINTEL Engineer on a 8 month contract position.
The successful WINTEL Engineer will provide system administrator support on site and remotely to deployed sites. The successful WINTEL Engineer must be able to demonstrate 3rd line support experience on current and future technologies such as VDI delivered architect.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft and other third party products and services on site and to deployed sites when required.
Specifically focusing on the following areas:
- Incident Management;
- Service/Change Requests
- Problem Management;
- Routine Maintenance;
- Capacity and Demand Management.
Skill set mandatory:
- Windows Server 2008
- Vmware 5.5 or above
- Active Directory Core services
- Windows Server 2008 Core services
- Windows Server Update Services
- McAfee EPO
- Good understanding of network troubleshooting
- Exchange 2010
- Sharepoint 2007+
- MS SQL 2008+
- System Center Operations Manager - SCOM
- Windows Deployment Services
- Windows 7 or above
- File & Print Srv
- MS Office
- NetApp/HP SAN
- SACS & TACACS
- Cisco LMS Administration
- Linux Scripting (Powershell)
- Backup Exec 2010
- Veeam Backup
Due to the nature of the work the Successful candidate will need to be SC Cleared.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.