|Job Title:||Windows Server Support Engineer (2nd Line) (SC Cleared)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Windows Server Support Engineer (2nd Line) - Contract - Southend-on-Sea, Essex - SC Cleared
Essential Skills - Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, AD, Keytabs, DNS, DHCP, PKI, VMWare, Hyper-V, Visual Basic, PowerShell.
A global IT services company is searching for a Windows Server Support Engineer (2nd Line) to join their team on a contract basis in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must be experienced 2nd Line Windows Server Support specialists.
- Candidates needs strong experience working in an environment where they need to do deep investigative work on desktop and windows o/s issues/
- Must have significant Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 support and administration experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience, including configuration of Windows Domain Infrastructure including Active Directory, Keytabs, DNS, DHCP and Public Key Infrastructure.
- VMWare and Hyper-V experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Administrative scripting experience using Visual Basic and/or PowerShell.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
First Line Support Engineer
Location: London, England
Desktop Support Engineer (O365/Win10/Laptop/iOS/Android/Skype)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
IT Engineer - Support Environment Maintenance Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland