|Job Title:||Windows Server Support Engineer (2nd Line) (SC Cleared)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Windows Server Support Engineer (2nd Line) - Contract - Southend-on-Sea, Essex - SC Cleared
Essential Skills - Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, AD, Keytabs, DNS, DHCP, PKI, VMWare, Hyper-V, Visual Basic, PowerShell.
A global IT services company is searching for a Windows Server Support Engineer (2nd Line) to join their team on a contract basis in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must be experienced 2nd Line Windows Server Support specialists.
- Must have significant Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 support and administration experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience, including configuration of Windows Domain Infrastructure including Active Directory, Keytabs, DNS, DHCP and Public Key Infrastructure.
- VMWare and Hyper-V experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Administrative scripting experience using Visual Basic and/or PowerShell.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.