|Job Title:||Windows Engineer - Windows - Dublin - Contract|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Windows Server Engineer - Windows - Dublin - 12 month Contract
Are you an experienced Server Engineer with excellent experience of Windows Server and AD? If so, please apply to a brand new 12 month contract based in Dublin, for one of the worlds largest IT service providers.
Our client is looking for multiple Windows Engineers for long term contract engagements and will require a broad range of experience within the Windows and Active Directory server skillset. Together with BAU responsibilities you will be playing a key part in a countrywide Windows upgrade involving Windows 2008/ 2012/ 2016 for a major Government Department.
To be considered you will have the following skillset:
- Strong Windows Server background
- Experience upgrading Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Group Policy experience
- Strong experience in Active Directory server environment
- System Administration expertise
- Low level Network troubleshooting experience - TCP/IP
- SQL Server and Citrix exposure would be nice to have but not essential.
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.