|Job Title:||WebSphere ESB Developer-Security cleared-Basingstoke-Contract|
|Contact Name:||Balla Jaigopal|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
WebSphere ESB Developer - (Security cleared) - Basingstoke - Contract
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled WebSphere ESB Developer to join their successful team of an ongoing project on contract basis.
We are looking for a Principle/lead software/solutions developer to work within a development team, supporting, exploiting and delivering solutions on a search based platform.
Need to be more of a developer - Enterprise service buses (ESB), IBM Websphere and SOA - in a .NET environment
- Need to have strong skills on ESB-WebSphere on .Net Framework,
- Good Skills working Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- The entire end to end development, extension and support of other small to medium size solutions working under own direction and supporting others.
- Providing 4th line support to live (and potentially other) environments, on new and existing solutions, as an SME for the entire solution.
- Developing, updating and maintaining design, requirements and support artefacts, models and documentation, as required.
- Providing input into change proposals and new business, working with customers and lead Architects to capture new and emerging requirements.
- Supporting the team to keep up to date with new technologies and sharing trends with the wider development team. Driving the project and business unit's strategy and technology choices.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.