WEBSITE PROJECT MANAGER
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic Website Project Manager to support with building and managing a robust project plan to redesign our website.
The Website Project Manager will :
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing by building and managing a robust project plan for the redesign of our website, that leverages our extensive research and analysis, and sets forth clear milestones, goals and reporting cycles.
- Work using Agile methodology to create short-term as well as long-term planning cycles, including setting targets for key milestones, adhering to deadlines, pivoting where required and managing expectations with key stakeholders.
- The Website Project Manager will take a leading role in managing the RFP process and working with the Head of Digital Marketing and Website Steering Groups on the briefing, agency shortlisting and selection process
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities, ensuring these are captured and mitigated through regular project progress reports, and that schedules and targets are adjusted as needed
- Build and manage a website stakeholder map, ensuring the project is supported with a robust internal comms plan and serve as a key point of contact for the project
- Act as a key partner to the website agency, ensuring project objectives, budgets and deadlines are being met, supported by regular communication and touchpoints
The successful Website Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience in global B2B organization, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
- Experience working a large, matrixed business, and comfortable with navigating complex org structures and processes
- Prince2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Knowledge of Agile marketing methodology
- Strategic thinking, understanding business complexities and developing simple and effective ways to support business goals.
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to make decisions under pressure, and delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Exceptional team-player acumen with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities
To apply for the Website Project Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Manager Operations & Capex Investment
Location: South East England, England
Technology Recruitment Manager - IT, Cloud, Digital, Engineers
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension
Senior Recruiter - Corporate Functions and / or Technology
Salary: Bonus,Comms,Healthcare,Pension,25 days hols
Digital Graphic Designer/Digital Designer (PowerPoint)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire