Website Developer (Consumer Webpages)
My client is a leading Telecoms Vendor, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They have an exciting opportunity available within their Consumer Business Department, for an experience Website Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the E2E build of the company's websites within WEU. Must have experience in Website Development / setting up websites from scratch / managing digital projects.
- Work closely with Internal marketing team, external suppliers and IT to ensure early communication of strategic plans
- Provide strategies and implementation plans for the resolution for problems arising from the introduction and on-going maintenance of divisional applications and systems, and required interfaces between them
- Ensure systems and application project briefs and implementation plans from the business / third parties meet a high minimum spec
- Must have experience in building web pages from scratch, ideally within the WEU region
- E2E Project Management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort to achieve the project goals within designated project constraints.
- Strong interpersonal, team collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to replan and build projects with flexibility built in.
- Experience working in a working in a fluid / constantly evolving environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.