|Job Title:||Website Content Editor|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Website Content Editor for a company based in Witney
Our Website Content Editors are responsible for loading and editing content on our websites. The role involves working closely with our in-house copywriting and product teams to load and maintain content such as itineraries, hotels, excursions, country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
Responsibilities of the Website Content Editor include
- Build new website pages to promote product such as itineraries, places, hotels, ships and excursions, as well as country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Edit website content as required to improve content quality in line with current writing for the web best practice.
- Optimise content for SEO including internal link optimisation, writing page titles, meta descriptions, etc.
- Remove old website content as required as well as managing the setup of page redirects.
- Source suitable imagery and perform basic photo editing to optimise and crop each picture before loading.
- Other website content management tasks as required.
The successful Website Content Editor will have
- Excellent written English: spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Strong organisational skills to manage content priorities.
- Very high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and turn around content quickly while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Able to work within the company style guide and to our brand guidelines.
- A self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Confident communicator, who can deal effectively with colleagues across our UK and US offices.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of digital content editing for a consumer-facing company, preferably in the travel industry.
- Competency in use of photo editing software.
- Previous experience of website content management systems.
- Travel experience outside Europe.
- A basic understanding of HTML code
To apply for the Website Content Editor please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.