Web Content Manager
A global Telecoms Vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They currently have an open position within their Consumer Business Group for a Web Content Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract.
- Develop the content strategy and content roadmap for the web
- Manage the overall content deployment schedule, lead a small team to deliver all content accurately, to high quality and on time
- Generate new content on existing pages, edit content and create new pages using template
- Create effective website copy, adhering to editorial, accessibility, mobile and SEO guidelines
- Work cross functionally to ensure other functions content is supported as appropriate
- Input and develop site content, style and appearance
- Analyse website usage statistics and provide ongoing optimizations to improve content performance
- Update and deploy content on CMS platform
- More than 5 years digital marketing experience is required for this role. Experience in web content for EU websites would be an advantage
- Manage repository of digital assets such as images and videos and integrate these into websites
- Experience with SEO and keyword searching.
- Provide credible references of strong content management delivered in multi geography consumer facing websites
- A hands on approach to website content management and experience with leading CMS will be required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.