Website Content Executive
Project People are currently working with a Global Travel Organisation based in Oxfordshire that are recruiting for a Web Content Executive.
The Website Content Executives are responsible for loading and editing content onto the company's websites. The role involves working closely with the in-house copywriting and product teams to load and maintain content such as itineraries, hotels, excursions, country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Build new website pages to promote product such as itineraries, places, hotels, ships and excursions, as well as country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Edit website content as required to improve content quality in line with current writing for the web best practice.
- Optimise content for SEO including internal link optimisation, writing page titles, meta descriptions, etc.
- Remove old website content as required as well as managing the setup of page redirects.
- Source suitable imagery and perform basic photo editing to optimise and crop each picture before loading.
- Other website content management tasks as required.
- Excellent written English: spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Strong organisational skills to manage content priorities.
- Very high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and turn around content quickly while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Able to work within the company style guide and to our brand guidelines.
- The workload will be varied and moveable, and a flexible attitude is very important.
- Previous experience of digital content editing for a consumer-facing company, preferably in the travel industry.
- Competency in use of photo editing software.
- A self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Confident communicator, who can deal effectively with colleagues across our UK and US offices.
- Previous experience of website content management systems.
- Travel experience outside Europe.
- A basic understanding of HTML code.
If you have the skills required for this position, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.