|Job Title:||Web Chat Advisor (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Hourly Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Web Chat Advisor
Maidenhead (6 Month Initial Contract)
A leading Consumer Company, who are growing at an outstanding pace. Due to a number of new product launches they are currently recruiting for Web Chat Advisors to join their Customer Service Team based out of the companies HQ in Maidenhead. This is an office based role, where you will be working on a shift pattern 5 out of 7 days per week (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Manage customer interactions via web chat and email, with a clear focus to resolve customer queries and issues and use these inputs to drive continuous improvement to make sure our customers can more effectively self-serve.
- You will help to develop the Brand by ensuring that all our communications with customers are consistent and recognisable and reflect the values we stand for
- You'll be a real team player, have great English language skills and be able to take our customer's problems and provide solutions in a really simple and straightforward way.
- We want people with a positive, can do attitude, who love solving problems and working at pace.
- To ensure that we can support our customers when they want to reach us, it is important that you are flexible to work a shift pattern that covers the week and weekends. You will be flexible to work over a shift pattern to work 5 days in 7
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.