Web Chat Advisor
Maidenhead - Contract
A leading Consumer Company are looking for a Web Chat Advisors to join their Customer Service Team based out of the companies HQ in Maidenhead. You will be working on a shift pattern 5 out of 7 days per week (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Manage customer interactions via web chat and email, with a clear focus to resolve customer queries and issues and use these inputs to drive continuous improvement to make sure our customers can more effectively self-serve.
- You will help to develop the Brand by ensuring that all our communications with customers are consistent and recognisable and reflect the values we stand for
- You'll be a real team player, have great English language skills and be able to take our customer's problems and provide solutions in a really simple and straightforward way.
- We want people with a positive, can do attitude, who love solving problems and working at pace.
- To ensure that we can support our customers when they want to reach us, it is important that you are flexible to work a shift pattern that covers the week and weekends. You will be flexible to work over a shift pattern to work 5 days in 7
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.