Warranty Solution Architect (SAP/Oracle) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 31st October 2017 to be based in Bracknell. We are looking for a candidate with very strong Warranty Claims Management experience and knowledge of SAP or Oracle.
Our client is undertaking a major change programme of replacing multiple systems into one ERP solution provided by a major ERP vendor in the market. The solution will span across the EMEIA region.
One aspect of the ERP is Warranty Claims Management (WCM). A highly motivated and results oriented individual is required to assess the programmes WCM requirements against current processes throughout the organisation, and work with the business areas to simply the functions and processes to make them as lean as possible utilising the new ERP where appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Working with staff involved with WCM to analyse and document all components of the current operational processes ("as is" analysis)
2. Carry out an assessment of the current systems used to support WCM operations in all relevant locations across EMEIA; create a (high level) "systems architecture" model of the "as is" state
3. Apply process improvement (e.g. "lean") principles to identify current issues and improvement opportunities and to define process / functional requirements (incl. converting new RCTM content into Requirements) utilising the new toolset.
4. During pre-design phase, create a high level project plan for WCM into the overall Programme level plan for review (plan will be produced by the Programme Manager)
5. Carry out process design ("to be" model) in the OneERP Programme Design stage
6. Work with the chosen vendor to assess feasibility of using their system to provide the necessary functionality to support th
The outcomes of the WCM work-stream will be:
* "to be" process design (as part of the detailed overall Target Operating Model) and
* an agreed solution architecture to provide appropriate functionality to support / enable the "to be" process design
The individual needs to be team oriented and able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Reporting to the Business Programme Lead.
ERP Business Process Analysis capability
Strong and demonstrable Warranty Claims Management experience
Knowledge or SAP and Oracle solutions
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.