|Job Title:||warehouse operator configuration|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Position: Warehouse Operator, Configuration
Type: Temporary - 2 years
Location: Warrington, on site
Timings - 8.30am - 5pm
The role holder will work within a build and configuration team. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Configuration on asset devices
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
- Good eye for detail and attention to detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.