|Job Title:||warehouse operator configuration|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Position: Warehouse Operator, configuration
Type: PAYE, temporary - 2 years
Location: Warrington, on site
Timings - 8.30am - 5pm, weekdays
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
Responsibilities will include:
· General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
· Configuration on asset devices
· Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
· Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
· Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
· Good understanding of general IT and data entry
· Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
· Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
· Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
· Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
· Good eye for detail and attention to detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.