|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator Administration|
|Duration:||2 year +|
|Contact Name:||Josie Hannant|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Warehouse Operator - Administration
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a long term Temporary contract as a Warehouse Administrator in the Transport Department.
Warehouse Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing the order processing
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems (Carrier Systems) would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Network Engineer/Administrator (Data)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire