|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £10.2 per hour + +15% allowance|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Position: Warehouse Operator
Type: Temporary, PAYE
Location: Warrington, on site
Shifts: Full time, week days
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Ideally have licences and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Happy to work in a physically demanding role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.