|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative (MVE/VNA/Reach/Counter Balance/LLOP)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Warehouse Operative (MVE/VNA/Reach/Counter Balance/LLOP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract (Shift pattern: 6am - 2pm and 1pm - 9pm), to be based in Risley, Warrington.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Licence and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc.
- Experience of working in and used to a fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.