|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Warehouse Operative/Warehouse Worker/Warehouse Picker is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month rolling contract, based in Warrington (Risley). Working on a key Government account, Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
To be successful, you will have the below experience:
- Ideally have licences and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc. Training can be given if you do not have this.
- Have previous experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.