Start: ASAP (urgent)
Duration: Rolling 6-month contract
Shifts: 6am - 2pm and 1pm - 9pm
Location: 5-days onsite in Warrington
Our Global IT Client is looking for a Warehouse Operatives who are the vital people going above and beyond expectations to exceed their customer's requirements and ensure their hubs are thriving work environments.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
To be successful, you will have the below experience:
* Ideally have licences and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc
* Have previous experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
* Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
* Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
* Happy to work in a physically demanding role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.