|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently seeking a number of Warehouse Operators based in the Warrington office for a rolling 6 month contract.
Warehouse Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments.
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently and will be responsible for multiple aspects of technical operations activities and assisting other colleagues when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Ideally have licences and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
- Happy to work in a physically demanding role.
We do business throughout the world, backed by a global network of R&D, manufacturing, data centre, system integration, consulting, sales and support operations. They draw upon their collective expertise and resources to provide world-class technology and platform products, while also taking advantage of a strong multinational presence to deliver locally optimized services and solutions.
If you are interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a copy of your CV with cover note to Tommy.Clifford@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.