|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
On-site - Warrington WA3
6 Month Rolling Contract
This is an urgent requirement and we are looking for someone who can start within the next 3-4 weeks.
As Warehouse Operative you will be required to work shifts (mon-fri) - 6am - 2pm and 1pm - 9pm
Our Warehouse Operatives are the vital people who go above and beyond expectations to exceed our customer's requirements and ensure our hubs are thriving work environments.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Goods in: unloading various vehicles, sorting and organising
- Goods out: order picking, ensuring attention to detail, loading various vehicles.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
We are looking for someone ideally with the following experience:
- Ideally have licences and experience of Material Handling Equipment (MVE) - VNA, Reach, Counter Balance, LLOP etc
- Have previous experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
- Happy to work in a physically demanding role.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are happy working shifts please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.