|Job Title:||Warehouse Forklift Operative|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Job Title: Warehouse Forklift Operative
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager or on-shift supervisor
Other Key Stakeholders: Colleagues from the West Europe Business Area
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the role holder will be working in the warehouse based in Northampton in the UK. The main responsibility is store inbound, picking, packing, labelling, outbound, checking, cycle count, stock taking operation as required on the shift, and report any issues that arise, such as damaging, loss, shortage and missing items. The role holder must follow the health and safety regulations. The role holder will work closely with colleagues from the Operations Department of the West Europe Business Area. The ideal role holder must have experience working in a warehouse in the UK.
The working hours is 40 per week between Monday and Friday with fixed time scheduling confirmed with the warehouse manager.
- Receiving and issuing goods to/from external suppliers to complete all relevant paperwork to maintain control over stock levels.
- Loading and unloading packages goods, scan, sort and label them as required, and report any issues that arise, such as damaged packages.
- Carrying out visual inspections of departmental Fork Lift Trucks at the beginning of each shift in order to ensure full functioning of the vehicle in line with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Maintaining an accurate account of all goods received, transferred, issued or dispatched, in order to achieve high accuracy levels using barcode scanners and WMS/TMS systems.
- Storing goods in appropriate locations, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and updating to the supervisor by the end of the shift.
- Issuing goods in efficient and timely manner using Bendi Forklift / Tow Tractor / Multi Level Order Picker/reach truck.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and Health & Safety working practices in order to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment for everyone in the warehouse.
- Contributing in a flexible manner in order to enhance the overall performance of the Warehouse.
- Driving FLT is a part of this job and assisting ad-hoc projects and analysis as may reasonably be required.
- Ensuring all data and records are kept up to date and following the GDPR guideline in a confidential and professional manner.
- Qualifications/Education: Forklift Truck (FLT) license
- Intermediate level in written and verbal in English.
- Is reliable, attention to detail and punctual.
- Have the ability to work closely with stakeholders from different professional backgrounds and ensure all actions are act upon.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload and meet demanding deadlines.
- Could act on his or her own initiative, attention to detail and is reliable and punctual.
- Adaptable, curious and willing to embrace change and is committed to personal and professional development.
- Full driving license
- Intermediate level in Mandarin Chinese
- Experience in working as a warehouse operative in the UK.
- Experience in working for an international business.
- Experience in working in a multicultural work environment.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You should have the right to live and work in the UK
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.