|Job Title:||Warehouse Forklift Operative|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Victor Dominguez|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
-- Forklift Truck (FLT) license is required --
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the role holder will be working in the warehouse based in Northampton in the UK. The main responsibility is store inbound, picking, packing, labelling, outbound, checking, cycle count, stock-taking operation as required on the shift, and report any issues that arise, such as damaging, loss, shortage, and missing items. The role holder must follow the health and safety regulations. The role holder will work closely with colleagues from the Operations Department of the West Europe Business Area. The ideal role holder must have experience working in a warehouse in the UK.
The working hours are 40 per week between Monday and Friday with fixed time scheduling confirmed with the warehouse manager.
* Receiving and issuing goods to/from external suppliers to complete all relevant paperwork to maintain control over stock levels.
* Loading and unloading packages goods, scan, sort and label them as required, and report any issues that arise, such as damaged packages.
* Carrying out visual inspections of departmental Fork Lift Trucks at the beginning of each shift in order to ensure the full functioning of the vehicle in line with Health & Safety Regulations.
* Maintaining an accurate account of all goods received, transferred, issued, or dispatched, in order to achieve high accuracy levels using barcode scanners and WMS/TMS systems.
* Storing goods in appropriate locations, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed, and updating to the supervisor by the end of the shift.
* Issuing goods in an efficient and timely manner using Bendi Forklift / Tow Tractor / Multi-Level Order Picker/reach truck.
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards and Health & Safety working practices in order to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment for everyone in the warehouse.
* Contributing in a flexible manner in order to enhance the overall performance of the Warehouse.
* Driving FLT is a part of this job and assisting ad-hoc projects and analysis as may reasonably be required.
* Ensuring all data and records are kept up to date and following the GDPR guideline in a confidential and professional manner.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.