Based in Northampton
6 month long term rolling contract.
My client is expanding across Europe and now has a new warehousing project starting in Northampton UK. They are urgently requiring a Warehouse Assistant to start ASAP on a 6 month long term rolling contract.
1) Execute, coordinate and optimize daily warehouse & distribution operation (material receiving and storage, pick & pack, document preparation, damaged handling, daily cycle count, labelling and dispatch etc).
2) Keeping the system inventory data consistent with physical material, maintaining logistics data.
3) Manual operation data input daily for billing report.
4) Sourcing and arrange proper transportation for outbound orders from different vendor in tight schedule.
5) Assist in creating Work Instruction for new operation.
- 2 years or more related warehouse experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Logical thinking and strategic approach
- Team player, act on own initiate, reliable and customer orientated
- Work location in UK Northampton NN4
- Available to start immediately
Our client is one of China's top Logistics companies, They have offices in the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. They have over 400,000 employees worldwide.
They are expanding across Europe and the role holder will have opportunities to work on exciting projects and to develop professionally.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.